At Baldwin, Financial Planning is a 5 step process:
- Identify your core values. What is really important to you?
- Define and prioritize your goals.
- Fully analyze your current financial reality.
- Create a roadmap for the future.
- Jointly prepare a plan of action.
Steps 1 through 4 are “hard”. Step 5 is “really hard”.
Baldwin Management’s mission is to make this process as rewarding as it can be.
Comprehensive financial planning designed to evaluate all of a client’s financial arrangements
- Individual planning modules focusing on one or more of the following:
- Retirement planning
- Education Planning
- Insurance Review
- Estate Tax Analysis
- Cash Flow and Income Tax Analysis
- Stock Option Analysis
- Charitable Planning